On average, the typical office employee prints about 1,000 pages per month which equates to an average of around $900.00 per employee per year. If cost alone is not a driving factor, here are five reasons organizations might implement a print management program…
- One contact for everything makes life easy (Service, Supplies, Etc).
- Printer Fleet Right Sizing (The average organization has 2 printers per knowledge worker. Is that really necessary? I can’t answer that for you, but it seems like a lot doesn’t it?)
- Reduce the amount of time IT spends on printer issues.
- Go Green! If we all had to walk a little further maybe we wouldn’t click print? Statistics show that total print volume can go down about 10% when we need to go further to pick up a document.
- Did I mention Cost? Statistics show that organizations can save up to 30% on their output costs. Just think of all the paper, service, supplies, energy consumption, and waste that could be saved.