Applied Innovation is seeking a self-directed, detail oriented individual to assist in the day to day operations of our Southfield, Michigan parts department as a Parts Administrator. This is an Entry Level position. The Parts Administrator will report directly to the Parts Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and Ship parts.
- Perform inventory counts on Warehouse and Service Technician’s vehicle stock.
- Process Core Returns for various manufacturers.
- Assist Parts Department personnel with all aspects of parts inventory including restocking Service Technicians’ fleet vehicles.
- Create Purchase orders, obtain information about parts required for Service Technicians and clients.
- Receive orders within the software system and assure accurate warehouse inventory of parts along with processing warranty claims.
- Resolve concerns surrounding parts availability.
- Order and Maintain Technician and Warehouse supplies.
- Answering incoming calls, emails and resolving those concerns.
- Possess demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- High school diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.