Applied Imaging is seeking to the fill the role of East Side Delivery Driver. This role is to deliver and network equipment in Southfield and outlying areas. This candidate would need to be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be client and team focused as well as have a clean driving record.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist and perform equipment deliveries on the east side of the state and beyond
- Understand networking and basic IT functions
- Have the ability to drive box trucks
- Manage communication with the sales team, network connectivity team and clients in between deliveries
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
Applied imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to below and fill out an application by clicking here.