Applied Innovation is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate new qualified sales opportunities from cold companies (ones which we had no prior activity or interest) and current client cross selling and passing these qualified opportunities to quota-carrying salespeople to close.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Achieve All Prospecting Goals and Targets – Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly including qualification calls and qualified lead generation.
- Generate new qualified sales opportunities from cold companies and current client cross selling.
- Update and manage CRM data for accuracy and to drive/increase sales effort effectiveness with reliable and meaningful data.
- Become a High Capacity, Self-Managed Prospector.
- College Graduate (Undergrad Preferred)
- 1-2 years post graduate (entry level)
- 5 years prospecting experience (senior)
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in joining the Applied Innovation team, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.