At Applied Innovation, our people are the most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled Recruiter to join our team and help us find the right people for the right roles. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment along with deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes. We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about discovering untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
Objectives of this Role:
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for every role, and to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles, helping managers find, hire, and retain quality candidates.
- Foster high-touch relationships using a database of qualified candidates to choose from when positions become open.
- Partner with managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies.
- Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and post job descriptions and announcements.
- Develop relationships with managers to build awareness of their departments, hiring needs, and job specifications.
- Write and post job descriptions on relevant platforms.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative strategies to find quality candidates.
- Screen resumes and manage job candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and terminated employees, and other designations.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Three plus years of experience in recruitment or human resources
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Proven success in conducting interviews using various methods (phone, video, email, in-person)
- Ability to travel when required.
- Experience in developing recruitment strategy
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid
If you are interested in working for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.