Applied Innovation is seeking a self-directed, detail-oriented individual to perform Printer Fleet Specialist functions at a managed support services site location in Oakland County, MI. This role will report directly to the Managed Support Services – Site Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors incident and change order work queue to ensure service response requirements are met. May field first-line support requests via phone, email, Teams, and ticketing system, to clearly identify source of issue reported for appropriate incident routing or escalation to the proper resource. Follow up with customers as appropriate through incident validation and resolution.
- Coordinates, tracks, and reports machine moves, removals, exchanges, and new machine installations.
- Manages the collection of quarterly meter readings, including meters for coded devices, review, and validation.
- Function as a liaison for the customer in matters concerning the printer fleet.
- Engages customer’s IT group to ensure pre and post fleet implemenation support is provided.
- May assist trouble shooting print device issues with Applied Innovation service, customer IT team, or end users.
- Maintains fleet database of all print devices under contract, both for the customer and Applied Innovation, including hot swap printer inventory.
- Maintains on-site print device supply inventory.
- Provide metrics and trend reporting.
- Analyze fleet printer utilization to ensure each machine’s capability match the requirements of its actual use.
- Works with manager and sales team to recommend ongoing fleet optimization. Keep up to date on new software and hardware.
- Follow up with customer satisfaction surveys and conducts periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- High capacity, self-managed, and motivated person, able to communicate in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills, both verbal and written.
- Lift up to 49 pouns and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
- Ability to provide client focused and internal (service related) end-user support.
- Passion for learning about and using technology.
- IT knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and related tools. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Team oriented and interested in building collaborative organizational and customer relationships.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to below and fill out an application by clicking here.