Applied Innovation is seeking a self-directed, detail-oriented individual to assist in the day-to-day operations for one of our clients located in Monroe, MI as an Onsite Print Specialist. Below is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Print Center Management
- Develop, implement, and manage all site operations printing needs
- Operate both high volume production print equipment and office print production and finishing equipment
- Complete print production, and output requirement needs of the Print Center
- Collect and inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration or special printing instructions
- Responsible for on-site inventory of parts and supply items
- Additional Responsibilities
- Liaison with client
- Establish best practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain daily logs
- Reporting and Billing
- Understanding and adherence of contractual Service Level Agreements
- Perform other duties as assigned
Candidates must possess demonstrated understanding of printing technologies, possess working knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses, must be dependable, professional, organized, detail-oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent customer service skills are essential.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to below and fill out an application by clicking here.