Applied Innovation is seeking a self-directed, detail oriented individual to assist in the day to day operations of our Southfield, MI parts department as a Parts Administrator. The Parts Administrator will report directly to the Parts Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and ship parts
- Perform inventory counts on Warehouse and Service Technician’s vehicle stock
- Process Core Returns for various manufacturers
- Assist Parts Department personnel with all aspects of parts inventory including restocking Service Technicians’ fleet vehicles
- Create Purchase Orders, obtain information about parts required for Service Technicians and clients
- Receive orders within the software system and assure accurate warehouse inventory of parts along with processing warranty claims
- Resolve concerns surrounding parts availability
- Order and maintain Service Technician and Warehouse supplies
- Answer incoming calls, emails and resolving those concerns
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Possess demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in working in the Southfield area for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.