Applied Innovation is seeking a self-directed, detail oriented individual to assist in the day-to-day operations of our parts department as a Parts Administrator. The Parts Administrator will report directly to the Parts Manager and will work out of our Distribution Center in Grand Rapids, MI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and walk-in clients pertaining to anything parts related
- Create, process and receive purchase orders within the software system
- Investigate and resolve concerns surrounding parts availability
- Assure accurate warehouse inventory of parts
- Backup parts warehouse personnel
- Process parts warranty claims
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Possess demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, meticulous, able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and possess a strong sense of urgency
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in working in the Southfield area for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.