Applied Innovation is seeking self-directed, detail oriented individuals to assist in the day-to-day operations of our parts department as a Parts Administrator. The Parts Administrator will report directly to the Parts Manager. We are currently seeking one Parts Administrator to work out of our Distribution Center in Grand Rapids, MI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and ship parts.
- Perform inventory counts on Warehouse and Service Technician’s vehicle stock.
- Process Core Returns for various manufacturers.
- Assist Parts Department personnel with all aspects of parts inventory including restocking Service Technicians’ fleet vehicles.
- Create Purchase Orders, obtain information about parts required for Service Technicians and clients.
- Receive orders within the software system and assure accurate warehouse inventory of parts along with processing warranty claims.
- Resolve concerns surrounding parts availability.
- Order and maintain Service Technician and Warehouse supplies.
- Answer incoming calls, emails and resolving those concerns
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Possess demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, meticulous, able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and possess a strong sense of urgency.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in working in the Grand Rapids area for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.