The Connectivity Solutions Department is looking for a highly motivated individual. This is an in office opportunity, working out of our Grand Rapids, Michigan headquarters.
- Learn about and help support document workflow/management solutions, hardware and software using remote tools.
- Participate in a variety of projects with the help of experienced colleagues.
- Interact with users, customers, and vendors in a professional manner to provide the support they need to accomplish their jobs.
- Continue to build/improve your verbal/written communication abilities.
- Present your ideas/projects to peers and management. Participate in at least 1 department meeting per week.
- Seek continuous improvement through experimenting, innovating, and creating. Ask questions, seek new ideas and be “curious” about technology and how it can be used to better the business.
- Trustworthy person can be counted on to do the right thing every time.
- Outgoing, personable, able to build relationships with others.
- Humble attitude, willing to get the job done, whatever is needed.
- Multi-tasker, self-starter, able to handle concurrent projects of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Eager to learn and grow in the technology field.
- Take your coursework knowledge and translate into real-world results/projects to move company initiatives forward.
- Participate in hands-on learning experiences with colleagues utilizing the latest technologies.
- Participate in department and company meetings; have your opinion heard and be able to share with others.
- Participate in professional/personal groups and organizations that provide learning and networking abilities.
- Starting pay of $16 per hour.
- Flexible work schedule based on your availability; we can work around existing class or semester schedules.
- Opportunity for advancement into full time work based on job performance/need.
- This position is available for all current students.