Applied Innovation is seeking a self-directed, detail-oriented individual to manage onsite employees at multiple managed support services sites throughout Michigan (currently 6 sites). The MSS – Site Manager role will report directly to the MSS – Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises staff of site leaders through continual performance management
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of sites
- Will cross train at all sites and be responsible for employee backfill and backfill coordination
- Recruit, hire and train site employees
- Develops & implements manpower plans & executes recruitment strategies to fill staffing needs
- Ensures quality and productivity standards are being met by On-Site leaders
- Develops and implements new processes needed
- Coordinates month end closing and other necessary accounting functions
- Assists in the installation of the sites specifically focusing on the procedural aspects and movements placement of equipment
- Maintains knowledge of new products and services that pertain to outsourcing solutions
- Identifies services to existing assigned customer base
- Assists with the preparation & presentation & proposal and/or justification for additional services to key decision makers
- Conducts regular business reviews with the sales rep, then the client as needed (at least 2x annually)
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Management experience
- In state travel weekly planned and spontaneous depending on urgency and need
- Possess demonstrated understanding of printing technologies
- Possess working knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- This position requires various clients background clearance requirements along with TB, Covid-19, and Influenza vaccinations
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to below and fill out an application by clicking here.