Applied Innovation is seeking a Tier 1 IT Support Technician to join the IT Service team within our Managed Network Service division. The primary focus of this position will be to provide excellent customer service for our Applied Innovation Technology clients. This will be achieved through the following:
- Fielding first-line support requests via phone, email and ticketing system.
- Effectively listening to the client and identifying the source of the issue.
- Communicating in an upbeat, positive and professional manner.
- Researching and implementing solutions in accordance with our Ideal Ticket Procedure.
- Routing or escalating issues to correct resources.
- Following up with clients when appropriate.
- Keeping up-to-date on new software and hardware.
- Successfully managing time with management oversight.
Skills: This position will be responsible for having a basic knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, the following:
- Current workstation operating systems for PC and Mac platforms (i.e. Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Microsoft Office (including Office 365)
- Active Directory administration
- On-premise Exchange
- Web content filtering
- Anti-virus tools
- DNS and DHCP
- Wired and wireless network connectivity
- Server administration
- Network storage devices
- Mobile devices
- One of the following industry certifications is a positive:
o A+ Certification
o NET+ Certification
o Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
o Other IT related certification
- Minimum 2-year college degree in an IT related field.
Our full benefits program includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.