Applied Innovation is seeking to fill the role of Inventory and Set Up Manager. We have three roles open, one at each distribution center (Grand Rapids, Southfield and South Bend, IN), . In addition to managing personnel, the responsibilities of the role are to ensure proper equipment inventory, conduct regular inventory shutdowns and audits, and implement efficient processes and procedures in the distribution center and outlying locations. This candidate would need to be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be client and team focused.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage warehouse and set up teams
- Oversee receiving of equipment and warehousing operations
- Implement operational policies and procedures
- Monitor quarterly equipment inventory shutdowns and annual audits
- Have a complete understanding of all equipment inventory and to assist the company in product turnover
- Manage lease return process for defined locations
- Some travel may be required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Strong ability to work in a team setting.
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.