Detroit, Southfield, Toledo
Posted 5 months ago
Applied Innovation is seeking a high capacity, self-managed candidate to fill a position as a Field Service Technician, supporting Toledo and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with customers to ensure high quality of service, requirements, Mid-Volume copiers and printers within an assigned territory.
- Diagnose, repair, and provide device updates per manufacturer requirements to ensure optimum operating conditions and maximize uptime.
- Collaborate with fellow technicians and sales personnel to ensure client service needs are met.
- Maintain established departmental processes including accurate inventory of parts, tools and other company assets.
- Maintaining copiers and printers.
- Will be working on Ricoh Mid-Volume devices.
- Daily travel to customer locations in the Greater Toledo and South East Michigan areas
- Technical proficiency in problem resolution
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation and paid holidays.
If you are interested in working for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.