Posted 4 weeks ago
Applied Innovation is seeking a client focused, team oriented & self-managed candidate to fill a full-time position as a Service Technician, supporting Grand Rapids and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Repair and maintain a wide variety of office equipment with or without a maintenance contract with Applied Innovation.
- Maintain an assigned territory and provide Applied Innovation-level of service quality and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with fellow technicians to ensure client service needs are met.
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts and tools.
- Represent Applied Innovation well in all interactions – you are the face of Applied Innovation!
- Factory certifications from Canon are desireable, but not required.
- Knowledge of print drivers and basic network communication is helpful.
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Superior planning skills.
- Proven troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical skills.
- Operate a wrapped company vehicle in a safe, courteous manner.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that include medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in working for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.