Posted 11 months ago
Applied Innovation is seeking a high capacity, self-managed candidate that is looking to build a career as a Service Technician, supporting the northern Indiana territory also known as Michiana.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Repair and maintain a wide variety of office equipment sold by or under contract with Applied Innovation.
- Maintain an assigned territory and provide Applied Imaging-level of service, quality, and responsiveness. Ability to adapt to the needs of the clients.
- Collaborate with fellow technicians, sales, and management to ensure that client needs are met.
- Complete initial training and future training for continued growth in your career.
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts and tools.
- Represent Applied Innovation well in all interactions – you are the face of Applied Innovation!
- Proven mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Interest in technology
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Strong planning and listening skills.
- Operate a wrapped company vehicle in a safe, courteous manner.
- High School diploma
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and ability to lift, kneel, bend, twist, etc. to access all components on equipment.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that include medical, dental, vision, life, HSA match, short-term disability, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in working for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.