Applied Innovation is seeking a high capacity, self-managed candidate to fill a full-time position as a Production Print Service Technician in Southeast Michigan and Toledo areas.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Maintaining high speed production copiers and printers within an assigned territory.
· Diagnose, repair, and maintain device updates per manufacturers requirements to ensure optimum operating conditions and maximize uptime.
· Collaborate with fellow technicians and sales personnel to ensure client service needs are met.
· Maintain established departmental processes including accurate inventory of parts tools and other company assets.
· Experience installing and maintaining large and small format machines at a customer sites.
· Industry experience with Canon or Ricoh devices and production level controllers desireable.
· Good driving record with daily travel to customer locations in the Greater Toledo and Southeast Michigan areas
· Strong technical acumen with proficiency in problem resolution
· Professional demeanor with strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
· Proficient in basic computer and networking skills
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that include medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.