Applied Innovation is seeking a Connectivity Solutions Engineer to manage and implement software solution projects in the realm of print and scanning in the Connectivity Solutions Department. This is an excellent position for a Network Technician that is interested in software projects and installations as well as developing a solution to help clients with print and scan workflows.
Solutions Engineer Responsibilities:
- Remotely configure and install print/scan workflow software on customer networks.
- Lead large projects with multiple people and hard deadlines.
- Resolve customer support tickets remotely.
- Keep up with technical trends in the industry. Be innovative!
- Provide our customers with Fast, Friendly and Amazing Service!
Solutions Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, industry certifications (such as Network +) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to provide end-user support (via phone, e-mail, face-to-face, remote software) to resolve technical challenges.
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines.
Experience working with the following
- Windows OS Server/Desktop and Mac OS X.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard protocols such as DNS, SMTP, TCP/IP, SMB etc.
- Wireless networking.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.