Applied Innovation is actively seeking a new Sales Manager in the Grand Rapids office. This manager will oversee the Automation Software Sales team & initiatives. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual with B2B outside sales experience, ideally in the Content Services space.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Achieve all sales goals & targets (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Ensure all sales activities and client / prospect information are up to date in our CRM. (Maintained by software reps and monitored by this manager).
- Coach, motivate, and manage team members through individualized goal setting, implementing best practices, and establishing a clear direction for every direct report.
- Make certain that direct reports (sales reps) are effective in the field and have the resources they need to either perform and/or develop their skills.
- Create a strong knowledge base of all Applied Innovation’s products & services – most importantly Automation Software.
- Follow current procedures to ensure efficient & accurate results and participate in improving processes when necessary.
- Maintain software vendor relationships and understand the metrics of how we are measured by our vendors, and how that impacts our team and the company.
- Participate in creating strategic initiatives to ensure we are maximizing the benefits of our partnerships.
- Must be able to recruit talent that meets the criteria of Applied’s SBS philosophy.
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and attitude required for this position.
- Possesses and demonstrates an understanding of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and computer skills in general.
- Excellent communication, social, and customer service skills are critical.
- Believes in the company’s mission, vision, and elements.
- Cultivates relationships with all Applied employees, vendors, and other individuals around them.
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have a positive attitude, open mind, and handle changes well.
Applied Innovation offers a full benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacations.
If you are interested in joining the Applied Innovation (Technology & Automation) team, please contact Andrew Reed, [email protected]